The world may seem upset.
The belief may be lost,
The trust might be broken,
But remember to be calm, do not lose your mind upon something,
“Intermixing of your thoughts might drop your inner peace”.
This is one of the processes to discover the power of positive thinking and to transform your mindset. Do you think being positive is always easy? I think the answer is a complete No!
Firstly understand what is positive thinking?
Positive thinking is an emotional, mental as well as physical attitude which aims at the good and happy results which are in favour of us. It’s only about anticipating happiness, health and success-essentially, training to adopt an abundance mindset. Positive thinking is being an optimistic person who is full of life. A person who is becoming mentally strong, and to be on a brighter side in every situation. It is the magnetic force which trains your mind to bring the best to you.
The Meaning of life is different and left undefined-
Some coloured and Some not so coloured,
But it’s never that same, it’s filled with those entangled games.
The potential of positive thinking:
There is a saying- Change your mind, change your life. Some of the ways which can improve your health-
- It can improve your physical health: The strength of positive thinking is that in every situation it will enlighten your health and life. Having a simple state of mind, in today’s world that we live in, can save us from many diseases.
- Can reduce blood pressure: Having a positive attitude towards any situation proportionally reduces stress. As the impact of more stress results to various diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure and other heart-related diseases.
- Positive thinking also leads to good habits: The more an optimistic person the more corresponding a fit person. Having good routines like eating healthy food, exercise, yoga, and a courteous person.
- Positive thinkers enjoy more life: Don’t bulldoze yourself to irrational Smile. Free yourself and enjoy both “The Darkness and Twilight”. Interact with the people, surroundings live it to the fullest.
- Also, increased pain tolerance: the power within you is way more vigorous than setback!
- Also contributes to the longevity of Life: On average, people with the power of positive thinking average a lifespan of 10 years longer than those with negative thoughts.
Dear, whosoever, Yes I know life is devastating, I know some circumstance loses your mind, and it’s so hard that you can’t control it. Life is a puzzle game and it’s also to be solved. Maybe the more step you take is proportional to more complications, but ultimately Life should only win over death. And the more you chose Life over this is what makes you more close to Happiness. All your problems, all your endure is provisional. This shall too pass. Nothing in this world is permanent, nothing gonna stick to your whole life. Time is very powerful. This shall pass.
Negative thinking contributes to anxiety in social and performance situations. The key to changing your negative thoughts is to understand how you think and then use strategies to change thoughts and “You are Growing when you realise that with each day you are Transforming”. As we see, the more negative thoughts will promote you more to a helpless person and drop you more to depressed individuals. In a study, it is observed that a prolonged negative thinker diminished Brain’s ability to think. The greatest enemy of us is only, our thoughts, our behaviour. The thoughts like I can’t do, Everything is getting worse, I am unlucky, it’s not going to work discourages us even more.
A short tale: Two types of people you will meet in your life — One who always cries in small things and make a dot to the whole. Other who always smile slightly in the hardest part of life and don’t say a word. Lesson: Always try to see a dot if the whole wall is black. This is totally onto you which type of person are you- A glass half-empty or half -full.
Here are some tips that will train your brain how to think positively:
- Focus on good things: Challenges and struggles in our life is part of our journey. “Let the problem of your life illuminate your hidden potential and the power of patience”.
- Open yourself to more irony or laughter areas: As everyone knows, More laughter lowers stress, anxiety and depression. 2nd May is celebrated as the World Laughter Day. Be always open and allow yourself more to humour in all situations, especially the difficult ones. Watch comedy shows, Read memes, watch funny videos. As we are also familiar with the “Laughter Yoga”(Hasyayoga)- Exercise involving prolonged voluntary laughter.
- Assemble yourself more with the positive people: Survey yourself with the people you are spending time. Have you ever noticed that the rants of some people bring you down too? “One dirty fish can spoil the entire pond -Likewise one person with bad mood drop off the moods present in the room”. “Be a butterfly with just a flick spread happiness”. A positive person has the opposite effects on others. This is the most relevant point.
- Identify your areas of negativity: “It thought to be easy, but the more I concede the more I come out to be stronger.” Consider yourself to distinct areas of your life and identify the ones in which you tend to be the most negative. Tackle one area at once.
- Start the day with a positive attitude: “Welcome the new fresh day with the real and happy You!”
A day with just one good deed
One day let’s hope!
All the silence that you’re silently holding
All the tears that you’re hiding
All the wounds that you’re healing
All of those happy moments that you’ve been waiting
One day- All will heal, all your silence will turn into a bundle of Joy.
One Day” You and Your Soul will Shine”
Our Social Media: