फ़िर एक और निर्भया!
आख़िर कब तक-
लड़कियों को हद में रहने को ही कहा जाएगा?
क्यों कभी लोग यह नहीं समझाते की लड़कियाँ समान नहीं होती ।
आखिर कब तक-
लड़कियों को यह कहा जाएगा कि-
उगती फूल हो तुम, ढक के ही रहो,
क्यों कभी यह नहीं दिखता है की दरिंदगी में तो लोग उगते हुए फूल को भी नहीं उपजने देते,
आखिर कब तक-
यह बोलके बाहर भेजा जाएगा कि अंधेरा होने से पहले घर को लौट आना,
क्यों कभी यह नहीं सिखाया जाता की अगर अकेली लड़की दिखे तो उन्हें पूरे ज़िमेदारी से घर तक छोड़ जाना।
आखिर कब तक-
लोग कपड़े की लेंथ से लड़कियों के character को पढ़ेंगे!
क्यों कभी उन्हें दिमाग की सोच बढ़ाने को नहीं कहा जाता?
आखिर कब तक-
यह कह कर लड़कियों को बाहर भेजा जाएगा “ज़माना खराब है”,.
क्यों कभी ज़माने से यह नहीं कहा जाता की “यह सोच ही खराब है”।
आखिर कब तक-
हम मोमबत्ती पकड़े इंसाफ का दरवाज़ा खट-खटकाएंगे,
जिस देश में भारत को “भारत माँ” पुकारा जाता है।
आखिर कब तक उसी देश की लड़किया महफूज़ नहीं रहेंगी?
आखिर कब तक?
“Rape” is the fourth most common crime against women in India. The utmost serious topic which is elevating gradually. According to the annual report of the National crime recorder Bureau (NCRB) in 2019, about 32033 rape cases were registered across the country. At an average of 90 cases daily. Out of that 30,165 rapes were committed by the culprit. A few victims who were minor or below the age of 18 -the legal age of consent which stoops at 16.4%. At the other side, the rapes by a teenager which lasts high in India with 3 minor being arrested for Rape, sexual assault and attempted violence on women and girls each day. India is specified as the “countries with the lowest per capita rate of rape”. The government has made an irony statement by categorising the false promise of marriage by the victims, by judging the clothes that the women wear. The reports of rapes are increasing bit by bit. According to National Crime records bureau statistics, Rajasthan has the highest number of rapes among Indian states. Other states across Northside such as Madhya Pradesh, U.P, Haryana, Delhi also have the highest number of sexual violence against women.
Why we worship Goddess Maa when we disrespect women, where women or girls are killed, raped, forcibly beaten. According to the report every 16 mins proportional to one Rape. In 2019, the national average rape rate was 4.9 On the other face, Most rapes which go unreported. The victims face the fear of humiliation and being tortured. The rape in India is undervalued because most of the cases which goes unreported or overlooked. The very well known truth about the women of India is that -Women are completely not safe either it is in their house, workplace, market place or the public places. The statement which is mould by our government “Your safety is in your hand”.
The women safety laws in India:
- The prohibition of Child Marriage Act 2006 — As per the International Research centre for women, about 48% of girls are married before the age of 18 “Baal vivah”. The underage marriage which is forcibly made by the parents which are completely illegal. Well, the amazing facts are that India ranks 13 in the world when it comes to child marriage.
- Dowry Prohibition Act,1961 — According to the Act the so-called ritual is made at the time of marriage by taking or giving of dowry, which is made culture or the norm in India. When the dictate for dowry not made by in-laws, then the women are highly tortured, and not given respect. This is to be penalised.
- India divorce Act of 1969
- Medical termination of pregnancy Act 1971 — The main aim of this act is to stop female foeticide. The illegal abortion of the girl child.
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act 2013.
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976 — This Act prevents discrimination in terms of remuneration. It provides for payment of equal recompense to men and women workers.
In current years, New Delhi earned the title the “Rape Capital of India with more than 560 cases of rape which is registered in the city and the violence against women is worldwide.
Scrutinize some of the reasons behind the issues of increasing rape: •Critcising based on the clothes — Liability is made to analyse and judge the clothes of the victims. By the survey in 1996, about 70% interviewee said that the provocative clothing is the main incentive to Rape.
- Acceptance of domestic violence — The person who suffers is a great servant. The women who blame themselves for being beaten by their husband is encouraging proportionally more to domestic violence.
- Lack of public safety — women are not safe at any place or time.
- Condemn the victims — The so-called politicians which are the bystanders of the culprit they diverge the case into a different mould and blame the victims.
- In support of the rape victims to compromise — in the current news, a girl was forced to drop a case and marry the culprits. This only invigorates the culprits.
- A slow-moving court system — We are well known by our India’s Law -The Nirbhaya case which took about 8 years to get justice which encourages them more. The utmost preference of Indian government contemplating the increasing number of cases against women.
There are diverse apps on the Play Store aiming for the protection and security of women. The app which is along with you and ensure that you are not alone.
1)Safetipin- A very good app when it comes for the safety of women. It includes GPS tracking, emergency, contact number and directions to safe locations.
2)Raksha-Women safety alert, This app certifies that women stay safe always. This is equipped with buttons, which will alert your loved ones with your location in a situation of distress. And also if the mobile is switched off then it will send an alert by simply pressing the volume key for three seconds.
3)Women Safety- Update your dear ones if stuck in a place with all consists of three coloured buttons forms which is based on the seriousness of the situation.
Helplines No. are as follows:
- Women helpline-1091
- National Emergency Number-112
- Women helpline(domestic abuse)-181
Safety things that women should keep in the purse:
- Pepper Spray.
- Tasers/stun guns.
- Pepper gels.
- A knife.
- Safety rods.
“She is a fighter,
You can see it in her eyes.
She is a compassionate, beautiful, riskier, path decider, productive, multi-tasker.
You are much more than any words can describe” …..
Our Social Media: